>I’ve been sick all weekend.
From Friday afternoon to now (Sunday early evening), I have been on the couch despite one outing to Church this morning which ended not so good.
It’s not the flu. Just a nauseous-blah feeling. Whatever it may be, it is a tricky little bug. There are times I think I am feeling better so I get up and start doing something (other than lay on the couch) then out of nowhere-WHAM. Back on the couch worse than I was.
The tricky little bug also deceives my appetite. I feel hungry, so I eat something, and WHAM- back to the couch with funny noises coming from my stomach.
Despite the bug’s objections, I do feel like I am starting to get better.
A few things that have gotten me through the weekend:
- The Olympics-specifically Ice Dancing!
- Sophie serving as my heating blanket
- TNT Movies
- My husband’s company on the couch
- The Rain (If it were beautiful and sunny I’d be very upset about being sick)
- Stalking other people’s blogs
- Oatmeal with brown sugar (about the only thing my stomach will take)
- Words with Friends (iphone game)
I plan to be back in action by tomorrow. One more day of channel surfing, oatmeal, and thinking about what I COULD be doing if I weren’t sick.
I hate you tricky little bug. I will beat you.