>TA-DA!

>
Couple things I learned while doing this:

  • Cover the entire mirror instead of just taping the edges. Little speckles of paint got on the mirror that I had to pick off.

  • I used oil based primer instead of water based. I read on another blog that oil based is what they primarily used. I think I’m going to stick with water based from now on. It was a mess to clean up and is still on my hands. If anyone knows what difference it makes, I’d love to know.

  • I used a sponge paint brush on the white part instead of a regular bristled paint brush. With all the nooks and crannys on the frame, the sponge was the only tool that would get paint on it all.
Advertisements

One thought on “>TA-DA!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s